How to Sign Up for Group Lessons
1. Register your swimmer if he/she is NOT ON SWIM & DIVE TEAM.
All group lessons swimmers have to be registered first before signing up and paying for group lessons (Kids on Swim & Dive Team do NOT have to go through this step because they are already in the system - please do not add a duplicative account).
2. During the registration process, you MUST click through each step:
1. Personal Information
2. Athlete Groups
3. On the ”Payment” page, even though there is no charge, you MUST click Checkout or your swimmer will not be registered.
4. Once your swimmer has an account, go back to the ”Home” page, scroll down, and click on Upcoming Events to see all sessions --> View All
Or select the session and week you’d like.
5. Click on RSVP to sign up and pay for lessons. You can pay week by week, or for a whole session.
6. Select which swimmer(s) you are signing up for lessons. You must sign up all your swimmers at once. Once you pay, the system will not let you go back and edit your RSVP or add additional swimmers to lessons. Do not select yourself if you do not see your swimmers name as an option. This means the registration process was not completed correctly.
Make sure to include your time preference and which station you think your swimmer should start lessons.